iranian nectarine is introduced in this article, here we have provided nectarine types , its buyers and facts . you can order nectarine for export by contacting us.
Nectarine is a type of peach fruit. It is a hairless peach and is sweeter than peaches and has a higher sugar or brix than peaches.Nectarines, like peaches, probably originated in China over 2,000 years ago and were cultivated in ancient Persia, Greece and Rome. They were grown in Great Britain in the late 16th or early 17th centuries, and were introduced to America by the Spanish.
Most cultivation in iran
- Tehran province
- Alborz Province
- North khorasan and ….
Nectarine Due to its high sugar content, it has a short shelf life, it has a shorter shelf life than fruits such as apples.
Top buyers of nectarine fruits in iran :
Russia, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand, India and the neighboring countries of the Persian Gulf.Iran ranks seventh in the production of Nectarine and peach fruit.
14 secrets facts of nectarine
- Help Prevent Cancer
- Have Anti-Diabetic Properties
- Aid Weight Loss
- Offer Antioxidant Defense
- Prevent Hypokalemia
- Regulate Blood Pressure Levels
- Improve Heart Health
- Enhance Digestive Health
- Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Improve Immunity And Fight Infections
- Enhance Skin Health
- Enhance Cell Health
- Improve Eye Health
- Helps Prevent Anemia
Different types of iranian nectarines :
- Shams Nectarine (Sun Nectarine): Blooming early and has a high sugar content, it is not very suitable for export.
- Nectarine (Shabrang Nectarine)
- Donut Nectarines
- Stark Sunglo Nectarine
- Moghan Nectarine: The largest amount of exports of this type of nectarine.
What is the difference between peaches and nectarines ?
- The nectarine is actually a type of peach, except that it has a smooth skin compared to a peach’s velvety one. Basically, one tiny recessive gene keeps it from being a peach.
- The nectarine has a more vivid colour (between a bright red and yellow colour) and it is usually smaller.
- Peaches originated in China.
- In California in the 1940s and ’50s, nectarines were bred to be heartier than earlier varieties and became more available to the general public.
- A peach’s signature skin has a protective layer of fuzz and is often removed before making jams or baking into pies as it can get tough when cooked.
- nectarines were bred to be heartier than earlier varieties and became more available to the general public, In California in the 1940s and ’50s .
- Both types of stone fruit (a classification that includes cherries and plums) are delicious raw, whether in a salad or simply eaten out of hand, standing over the sink.
- Whichever you try, take a sniff when choosing: the tastiest fruit should have an intense sweet smell. Ripe fruit gives slightly with gentle pressure. Look for pink-blushed creamy white to red-blush yellow skin and avoid any with soft spots or an overtly greenish tinge near the stem.